Last Updated January 1, 2021
We collect certain information about you when you visit or use our Services. This information may personally identify you or have the potential to personally identify you (“Personal Information”). In this section, we describe the Personal Information we may collect about you and the sources of that information.
Information We May Collect
· Identifiers: We may collect your full name, email address, physical address, IP Address, device ID, or other similar identifiers. We may also collect any other Personal Information that you provide to us, such as social media identifiers or language preference.
· Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We may collect information regarding your interaction with the Services, including time of visit and geolocation data, pages visited, links clicked, emails opened, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Services. We may also collect information automatically from your device, such as device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, and add-ons.
· Geolocation Data: We may collect your physical location or infer your physical location based on your IP address, mailing address, or other network or voluntarily-provided information.
· Commercial Information: We may collect information about the products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered from us; or information about your farming practices and crops, such as seed traits and agricultural inputs.
· Payment Information: In order to process your subscription fees, we collect credit card information, bank account number, or other payment information.
· Indirect identifiers: In some cases, we may collect information that does not directly identify you, but that in combination with other information, could be used to uniquely identify you. For example, our Mobile App allows you to share information such as field boundaries, seed traits, and information about your farming practices.
You may refuse to provide, or request that we delete, certain categories of Personal Information we have about you. However, if our collection of the Personal Information is required by law or contract or is necessary for you to access or use the Services, we may be unable to provide the Services to you. Please note that if you request that we delete all of the Personal Information we have about you, we may need to delete your user account.
Sources of Your Personal Information
· We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or other devices that you use to access the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, pixels, and web beacons (more information is in our Cookies section below).
· You provide some Personal Information to us directly. For example, you provide Identifiers (such as name, email address, and billing address) and Payment Information (such as credit card information or bank account information) when you make a purchase from us. You also provide certain information when you use the Mobile App, such as your field’s name, field boundaries, crops, seed traits, and agricultural activities.
· We may generate information about you based on our relationship with you or your use of the Services, such as transaction history or visit history. Such information may be aggregated or anonymized before we process it.
· Third parties or public sources may provide us with certain Personal Information. For example, we may collect Personal Information from publicly accessible social media profiles and posts, public databases, private third parties, law enforcement, or other public sources. In some cases, we may link the information provided by third parties to other Personal Information we already have about you.
This section describes the purposes for which we process your Personal Information. We process your Personal Information:
We understand that you entrust us with your Personal Information, which is why we try to be transparent about if and when we share your Personal Information with third parties, other users, or our business partners. Below, we explain the reasons why we may share your Personal Information with third parties:
We do not sell any Personal Information for any reason.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Mobile App and visiting your account settings page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com@ditchdrift.com ] to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may need to delete your user account in order to delete all of your Personal Information. Please note that we may be unable to respond to a request if we cannot verify that you are the owner of the Personal Information that is the subject of the request, if deletion of your Personal Information is technically infeasible, or if we need to retain your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations.
California residents may have additional rights. Please refer to the California Privacy Notice below.
While no online service is 100% secure, and we make no guarantee about the security of your Personal Information, we implement reasonable security measures to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a variety of security technologies and organizational procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, any transmission of Personal Information via the Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share this password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in publicly visible areas of the Mobile App. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Mobile App.
Your web browser may allow you to control the cookies we and other websites set on your computer. Please consult the help section of your web browser for more information on how to delete cookies. However, note that if you choose to delete or disable cookies, we may be unable to provide the Services to you.
34976 183rd Street
Winnebago, Minnesota 56098
This California Privacy Rights Notice (“Notice”) applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “consumers” and from whom we collect “personal information” as those terms are defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). We will update this Notice at least once every twelve (12) months to reflect changes in our business, legal or regulatory obligations, so please check this Notice periodically for changes.
How We Collect, Use, and Disclose Your Data
In the last 12 months, we have collected the categories of Personal Information from the categories of sources listed in Section 1 above. We have used those categories of Personal Information for the business or commercial purposes specified in Section 2 above. We may have disclosed or shared, to the categories of third parties listed in Section 3 above, the following categories of Personal Information:
Your CCPA Rights and Choices
California consumers have the following rights regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, subject to certain limitations in the CCPA:
You may exercise any of the rights above by submitting a request using the Contact Information provided above. We may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as by requesting government-issued identification or confirming your full name, email address or account access.
You may authorize someone to act as your agent and submit a CCPA request on your behalf. Before we will respond to any such request: (1) we require your agent to provide us with written evidence of permission to act on your behalf, and (2) you must verify your identity directly with us, unless your authorized agent is acting pursuant to a power of attorney under the California Probate Code.